With Memorial Day behind us, we are officially in summer now. And while so many traditional summertime activities might be different this year, one thing we do not have to give up this season is our backyard barbecues.
We are all ready to fire up the grill and perfectly flame-broil our favorite meats, cut into a juicy watermelon, pour some snacks in a bowl and enjoy a laid back, paper-plated meal outdoors. With the right group, you might even get in some yard game challenges or a game of softball. Can’t you just smell the smoking charcoal and feel the effervescent excitement of a solid badminton win now?
Our dogs enjoy this season too because we spend more time in their backyard domains. And Three Dog Bakery has got your pup’s favorites covered too with wholesome cookout-themed treats you can feel good about sharing with your best friend.
- The Wag-a-Melon Cookie is a soft, wheat flour cookie decorated with vanilla frosting topped with carob chips.
- The HamburGRRR Pupcake® is a wheat flour Pupcake® sprinkled with sesame seeds and filled with a mouth-watering Lick-N Crunch!®cookie dipped in carob topped with “lettuce and tomato” of buttermilk frosting.
- The Pug in a Blanket is two wheat flour cookies making up the bun and hot dog topped with a thin line of “mustard” yogurt.
- The Wag-a-Melon Cake is a wholesome and healthy wheat-free cake sweetened with honey and applesauce, sprinkled with carob chips and edged in coconut. Available as an entire cake or by the slice.
- The Baseball Pupcakes® come in regular or mini-sized in carob or peanut butter flavors adorably decorated to share our favorite American summer pastime.
These summer treats and much more are available at your neighborhood Three Dog Bakery. Click here to find our location nearest you.